JUCKER HAWAII Skatesurfer ® PONO
JUCKER HAWAII Carving Skateboard Skatesurfer ® PONO
Go with the flow!
The Skatesurfer Pono makes carving dreams come true.
Equipped with theRUGGED² Skatesurfer Trucks and 65mm 80A Street Balls the Pono is for everyone who likes to go with the flow and surf the streets.
The front truck is extremely flexible while the rear truck remains stable. With this setup the board can be pumped easily out of the stand.
The wheelbase is measured from tightest to wider turns. Of course there is a kicktail for all the pool and bowl lovers.
You don't need to be a surfer to ride the Pono, but chances are high you'll feel some waves.
The stunning design comes from fine art artist, designer and illustrator Erik Abel. Erik is currently saving up for an oversized catamaran to break a bottle of champagne and leave towards the south.
As with every Pono we donate a share of the sales to the Save Honolua Coalition, protecting and revitalizing nature's ecosystem at the shores of West Maui, Hawai'i - Do what's right!
* All Jucker Hawaii boards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
|Shipping weight:||3,50 Kg|
JUCKER HAWAII Carving Skate Deck PONO 10" x 31"
- Width: 255mm / 10"
- Length: 800mm / 31"
- Wheelbase: 520mm / 20.5"
- Material: 7 layers cold pressed Canadian maple
- Concave: flat
- Griptape: Standard
Carving & Pumping Trucks NEW RUGGED² .3
- Hanger Width: 160 mm / 6.3 Inch
- Axle Width: 230 mm / 9 Inch
- Height: 70 mm / 2.75 Inch
- Bushings (front): black 90A
- Bushings (rear): black 95A
- Weight (front): 480 g
- Weight (rear): 500 g
- Mounting: Newschool (41,28mm x 53,98mm) & Oldschool (41,28mm x 63,5mm)
- Color: Black
JUCKER HAWAII Streetballs - FOAM BALLS
- Color: Green with wheel-print
- Diameter: 65 mm
- Width: 47 mm
- Contact Patch: 40 mm
- Durometer: 80A
- Urethane: Street Juice
- Spacer: 10 mm
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 9